Find Pet Friendly Hotels in Victoria BC
Planning a vacation for the WHOLE family? Finding pet friendly hotels in Victoria BC may be easier to find than you think. You see, we love our pets here in Victoria - we even have an annual pet festival called Pet-a-Palooza. The 2021 social event of the year for pets will be held August 14 and 15, 2021 at Bullen Park. So, if you're attending that, you're going to need to check out pet friendly hotels in Victoria BC.
This article may contain an affiliate link. This means that if you follow a link in this post and make a purchase, I may make a commission, at no extra cost to you. I am not sponsored by any of the products I link to, they are just the items I personally use and would recommend. Your support helps make this site possible – thank you!
What some people don't realize is that Greater Victoria is comprised of 13 municipalities that stretch from Sidney to Sooke. That's about 60 km in driving distance and a lot of hotels! So we've divided up the list to those that are located right downtown and everything else. The "everything else" includes those found in Sidney, on the Saanich Peninsula, in the Western Communities and out to Sooke.
Be sure to check out the maps so you know exactly where each hotel/motel are located. We also recommend you review the pet policies of each individual accommodation as it varies widely.
Pet Friendly Hotels in Victoria BC - Downtown
Click on the links below to find my personal review of each of these hotels.
Pet Friendly Hotels in Victoria BC - Outside of Downtown
- Abbeymoore Manor - located in the Rockland neighbourhood just outside of downtown. Read more about Abbeymoore Manor here.
- Accent Inns Victoria - centrally located on Blanshard Street close to highways and shopping. Read more about Accent Inns here.
- Best Western Emerald Isle - located in the seaside town of Sidney on the Saanich Peninsula. Read more about Best Western Emerald Isle here.
- Days Inn Victoria Uptown - centrally located on Gorge Road. Read more about Days Inn Victoria Uptown here.
- Holiday Inn Express - located close to the Westshore Parks and Recreation Centre in Colwood
- Hotel Zed - centrally located on Douglas Street across from Mayfair Mall
- Howard Johnson Elk Lake - located in Saanich near the Commonwealth Pool
- Moon Water Lodge - located on the Malahat featuring views of the city, mountains and ocean
- Motel 6 - located on the Saanich Peninsula near the airport
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel - located in Oak Bay overlooking the ocean
- Quality Inn Waddling Dog - also located on the Saanich Peninsula near the airport
- Robin Hood Inn & Suites - centrally located on Gorge Road
- Sandman Hotel - centrally located on Douglas Street
- Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa - located in Sidney on the Saanich Peninsula
- Sooke Harbour House Resort Hotel - located towards the west side of the Island in the town of Sooke
- SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort - also located towards the western side of the Island in the town of Sooke
- Super 8 by Wyndham - located on the Saanich Peninsula near the airport
- Travelodge by Wyndham (Victoria Airport) - located on the Saanich Peninsula in the town of Sidney
- Villa Eyrie Resort - located on the Malahat with water views
- Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa - located at the top of Bear Mountain in Langford
Jun 08, 22 09:28 PM
Find a listing of all BC Provincial Parks on Vancouver Island where you can go camping.
May 30, 22 06:48 PM
Your guide to camping on Vancouver Island.
May 30, 22 06:31 PM
Regional parks are managed locally and offer great camping experiences throughout the island. Find regional park camping options here.