The BEST Food Trucks in Victoria
In just a few short years, food trucks have become a burgeoning business here in Victoria. We’ve gone from one hot dog vendor on Store Street to a couple dozen options popping up all over the region in just the past 5 years or so. And there is definitely no shortage of variety!
Many of the best food trucks in Victoria use local produce, dairy, meats, breads and cheeses in their creations. When you support these street vendors, you are also supporting local farmers and other small businesses which helps keep our community’s economy running.
A word of caution, many of our street food vendors change places periodically to attend festivals or events and/or operate seasonally. Be sure to check out their website or Facebook page for locations and hours of operation.
Have you got what it takes to open a food truck? This handy guide shows you what it takes to start, grow and succeed with a mobile food business.
Bimo Burger Stand
- Burgers, Fries and Poutine
- 878 Viewfield Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 4V1
- Open year long – does not change location
Crispy fries plus tons of gravy and authentic curd = great poutine, plus a house-made burger. Bimo food truck serves it up every day.
- Burgers and Fresh Fried Vegetable Chips - vegetarian and gluten free options
- Two trucks – one behind the Royal BC Museum and the other at various locations around town
- Check the StreetFoodApp for real time location updates
Grilled to the Mac
- Cheesy goodness – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Mac & Cheese
- Usually located in the Western Communities, also found at regional festivals and markets
- Check their website for their current location or get the StreetFoodApp for real time location updates
Harvest Rd. - Farm to Table Grill
- Changing menu based on what’s in season; all ingredients for the food sourced directly from nearby fields
- 2451 Island View Rd, Saanichton, (Michell’s Farm on the Saanich Peninsula)
- Seasonal hours
L'Authentique Poutine and Burger
- Burgers and Poutine
- 2924 Jacklin Rd, Langford – occasionally found at festivals and events; check their Facebook page for dates and locations
- 250) 885-3044
The Love Perogy
- Perogies and Burgers
- 675 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A1 (behind Royal BC Museum)
- Gourmet breakfasts and grilled cheese sandwiches
- 2519B Rock Bay Avenue, Victoria
- Monday to Friday 6 am to 1 pm
- Uses local ingredients
I rarely get to this truck due to a conflict between their hours and my work location but tried it out on my recent vacation. I was not disappointed. My breakfast sandwich was killer! (I was too hungry to remember to snap a photo) I wish they were parked beside my office. Definitely worth checking out. The truck is located at the corner of Rock Bay Ave and Bay Street behind Columbia Fuels.
Songhees Seafood & Steam
- A modern take on Songhees cultural tradition featuring salmon and bison burgers, bannock and salads
- Usually located at the Songhees Wellness Centre on Admirals Road or at the Inner Harbour
- Seasonal hours
Without a doubt, my favourite food truck in Victoria. I'm in love with the Brutus! I usually get the taco but on two occasions now I thought I was hungry enough for the burrito. I was wrong! Had leftovers both times that were quickly gobbled up by my teenager! Thanks to my nephew for recommending this truck - it is fantastic!
- West coast influenced fusion tacos
- Rotating menu featuring 4 tacos each week
- Normally located at 1580 Cook Street in the Wellburn’s parking lot but does travel to events and festivals. Check Facebook for current location.
- Cash only (as of spring 2019 now accepting credit)
- Seasonal hours
- Belgian waffle dessert shop, made from scratch; baked on the spot
- 560 Johnson St # 102, Victoria (Market Square)
Be sure to contact us if you know of food trucks that should be on this list.
Go to Victoria Restaurants and Pubs from Best Food Trucks
Go to Home from Best Food Trucks
Nov 10, 19 09:32 PM
Victoria offers a diverse range of live performing arts and cultural activities for everyone.
Nov 10, 19 09:31 PM
Join the fun or make a purchase. Find Victoria arts and crafts activities and vendors.
Nov 10, 19 09:30 PM
Explore the diversity, character and charm of the communities and neighbourhoods that comprise Greater Victoria British Columbia.